What happens when 100% test code coverage just isn't enough.
In this episode, we talk with Mahmoud Hashemi about glom, a very cool project in itself, but a project that needs more coverage than 100%.
This problem affects lots of projects that use higher level programming constructs, like domain specific languages (DSLs), sub languages mini languages, compilers, and db query languages.
- awesome Python applications
- versioning: 0-ver vs calver vs semver
Special Guest: Mahmoud Hashemi.
- Announcing glom — Restructured Data for Python
- Domain-specific language - Wikipedia
- awesome-python-applications — Free software that works great, and also happens to be open-source Python.
- Meld — a visual diff and merge tool targeted at developers.
- ZeroVer: 0-based Versioning
- SemVer: Semantic Versioning
- CalVer: Calendar Versioning
- episode 27: unit, integration, and system testing - Mahmoud Hashemi