He was one of the people who inspired Brian to get the Test & Code podcast started in the first place. Brian took his course in 2015. Adam is in the process of updating the course, and building a community around it.
Warning: This may be an episode to listen to with headphones if you have kids around. There is swearing.
I wanted to get Adam's help to convince many of you to either come on this show as a guest, or start your own podcast. We did some of that. But we also cover a lot of issues like self doubt and the importance of community.Support Test & Code
- Irresistible Podcasting – A Step by Step Guide to Launching and Growing a Podcast that Can’t Be Ignored
- The Gently Mad – Life, business & entrepreneurship without the bullshit.
- Justin Jacksons episodes on minimal podcasting | Build and Launch
- Dan Benjamin's Podcast Method podcast
- Python Bytes Podcast
- ATR2100 Mic
- Shure SM57 Mic
- Shure SM7B mic
- dbx 286s Microphone Preamp Processor
- Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 USB Audio Interface