What started as a twitter disagreement carries over into this civil discussion of software testing.
Brian and Paul discuss testing practices such as the testing pyramid, TDD, unit testing, system testing, and balancing test effort.
- the Testing Pyramid
- the Testing Column
- unit testing
- balancing unit with system tests, functional tests
- API testing
- subcutaneous testing
- customer facing tests
- Episode 34 - Software and Testing Models with Guest Host Brian Okken - Reflection As A Service — Cross posted to RaaS
- Subcutaneous Test — I use subcutaneous test to mean a test that operates just under the UI of an application.
- The Forgotten Layer of the Test Automation Pyramid — At the base of the test automation pyramid is unit testing.
- The Dreyfus model of skill acquisition — The Five-Stage Model of Adult Skill Acquisition