Tim Ottinger has four questions that work great in many situations, from doing homework, to cooking, to writing code, to entire software projects.
They are actually awesome questions to ask during a software project.
We discuss the questions, where they came from, and look at some uses in software.
- What is it that needs to be done?
- What do we need in order to do it?
- Where can we get what we need?
- How can we tell if we’re doing it right?
Bonus question that can be swapped out for #1:
- What's the most important thing that it doesn't do yet?