Talking with Nalin Parbhu about the software evolution towards more test automation and the creation of Infuse and useMango.
We talk a software development and "shift left" where automated tests and quality checks have moved earlier into the software lifecycle.
- Software approaches and where quality fits in
- Shift left
- Test automation
- Roles of software developers, SDETs (software development engineer in test), testers, QA, etc.
- Developers doing testing and devops
- Automated testing vs manual testing
- Regression testing, UI testing, black bock testing
- Unit testing, white box, API, end to end testing
- User acceptance testing (UAT)
- Mullet Methodology (Agile at the front, Waterfall at the back)
- Waterwheel Methodology (Requirements -> iterative development -> QA)
- What's an agile team?
- Developer resistance to testing
- Manifesto for agile software development
- Iterative development
- Adapting to change
- Agility: being able to change course quickly