Len Wanger works on industrial 3D printers. And I was pleased to find out that
there's a bunch of Python in those printers as well.
In this episode we talk about:
- 3D printers
- What are the different types of 3D printers?
- Where are 3D printed industrial parts being used?
- Why use one type of additive manufacturing over another?
- Python in 3D printing hardware.
- What are Finite State Machines, FSMs?
- Benefits of FSMs for testing, logging, and breaking a complex behavior into small testable parts.
- Benefits of simulation in writing and testing software to control hardware.